<body> <body>

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Episode 18: ???


Suddenly felt like blogging...
Prolly because I just tried to do my tutorial which have to be submitted tomorrow...
And I can't get the answers... (They say you don't get answers for everything in life, I think this is one good example)
And I gave up... (I thought it'll make me feel much better, not true, so I came to blog to forget about it!)
Because when I blog, I like to blog about the happier things! (I think so ='/)

Anyway just changed the blog song.
I think my previous one maybe too loud for most of you.
Prolly scared you guys away... (But I don't mind me being the only person reading my own blog though ='))

So, 18th post in celebration for my 18th birthday. (Although it's a bit too late)
Was thinking if the 18th post = me this year.
Then all my previous post would be talking about my whole life up till a few days ago! (You prolly don't get what I am talking about already...)
Although you don't understand. I'm just going to see how those tittles and my life matches...

Episode 1: Genesis
Beginning! That's what genesis means! It means the begining of my life and that I have no idea how much it will sucks or how great it will be! ='0

Episode 2: Connection
At 2, I'm suppose to be able to talk, I guess it means building the connection with my family, don't have friends then.

Episode 3: Doom of the angel's eyes
Wth!? I totally got no idea. I think it means that the angel that is suppose to look after me got blind and my life start to sucks. =_=,

Episode 4: Red devils
Hmm, I prolly commited my first sin then. Los! That's too young, I have no idea. ='/

Episode 5: Canon in D
Everyone can find their own "meaning" in a song. Just close your eyes: What do you see? What do you feel? That is the meaning of the song to you. I found my meaning to this song. I can't really help you define the meaning, I'm sorry, because everyone interprets music differently! That's what makes music so beautiful.

Episode 6: It's about
I think at 6, I start to wonder what life is about. It's about... Hmm... I second thought, I think not. Los! At 6 I'm prolly playing at the playground, it's prolly about the playground. =')

Episode 7: The memory...
Prolly where my memory starts working, but why is it at primary 2? Hmm... Afterall this isn't that accurate so I don't bother. =') [EDIT: It's primary 1, I see it's accurate afterall!]

Episode 8: The red keropok
=_=, [EDIT: Still '=_=,']

Episode 9: Nerd's way
Must be when I started become hard working and aimed for the sky for every subject on my list. NOT! I don't... Ohh! Know I see! Hahas! ='X

Episode 10: The target
Primary 4, what's my target then? I don't know. Prolly COLL all get into the same class. Didn't happen though. ='3

Episode 11: Escape the fate
I've must have escape the fate heaven created for me someway or another! That's why my life turns out to be like this! Like what? Anyway this life must be better than the one I've escaped from. Hmm... Hmm... 骗自己. =_=,

Episode 12: Take care
Yea, now heaven is leaving me on my own and he says: 'Goodbye, take care, life ahead is tough'. First time I get to make my own decision on a important subject. Where to go, luckily I've gone to Westwood (Or I should say because of Ms Bala) or I won't have known you guys! =')

Episode 13: Black trance
I think it means the year with nothing much to be remember. Hmm... =')

Episode 14: Don't die
Los! I think I remember one incident during that year whereby I said this to one person. Well prolly not worth mentioning. I mentioned it anyway. ='X

Episode 15: Broken taro turnover
Prolly a bad year? Cause it says broken. Ahhh! Don't care, getting sick of intepretating all these things. =_=,

Episode 16: Dream
This year is like a dream to me huhs? Everything was perfect. But as soon as it ends, it's like waking up from a dream. Everything goes back to normal, we headed into different directions. Different schools. Some people you no longer can keep contact with no matter how hard you try. But I'm glad so say that there are some good things that still remains. Some bonds can't be break by distance, I think we are all still trying to prove it. =')

Episode 17: Continue on
So waking up from the dream. Prolly means I have to continue on with life no matter how bad it seems compared to last year. Well, survived through that and that's why I am here to continue blogging! =')

Episode 18: ???
Don't know what will happen this year prolly thats why it's '???'. Only thing I can remember of is my birthday celebration. So let me talk about it. And In the process, to give my thanks to a few people. Okay the first and the bad thing about this year celebration, is that I have to wake up early and feel shaq. But I really appriciate them to purposely set meeting point at JE so that it's nearer to where I stay. (I think they purposely did that ='/) Let me summarize the trip in point form so that I can keep this post short althought I know it is already very long: =_=,

1.
Adel earliest and the shaqest. He said he stayed up night plucking the petals of the flowers, go teban, don't go teban... Nonsen! Thanks anyway! =')
2.
Went to Giant buy somethings. 2 bottles of water and a ball. (Now that I think of it, who kept the ball?)
3.
In to Sentosa, played some ball games at first. Thinking of it now, it's prolly the lamest part of the day.
4.
Next, the bury me under the Siloso sands, they had fun, not me. EPICENTER BAA BAA BAA BAA BAA... Not random. =_=,
5.
When finally started to agree on some water games, the rain started. But for a good cause! We switched plans to soccer! =')
6.
Soccer's great, got the feel of playing it then. But came to an end when the torrent became unbearable ( the rain felt like stones) and we went into shelter.
7.
Then the army club activity took over. Had some new recruits, and some are quickly promoted. Ran in the rain, did push-up too. Sounds stupid huhs? But it's really enjoyable.
8.
Went to bought some cup noodles at 711 which is quite far away, walking to and fro took away 1/24 of my birthday. (Not that it matters)
9.
Gotten dinner. KL, WM & CS got the sucky char kway tiao, I got the fish slice noodles which tasted too spicy! Pathetic dinner I can say, other than that it's still great. And the sweater, liked it alot thanks guys! =')
10.
Went home. Some games played some warIII I think, can't remember. So anyway that's pretty much what happened on that day.

Next day, JUL came to my house and passed me my present. A wallet. Using it now! Thanks! =')
Seriously thanks everyone who gave me your wishes. Facebook, MSN, Handphone or whatever. I may have missed a few since I can't reply via Handphone. So hope it helps that I am giving the thanks here! =')

Don't feel like blogging anymore. =_=,
Thanks! Thanks! By by~ ='D



Santa was here @ 5:46 AM

THE PLAYLIST ='3




THE SANTA-MAN ='|

Ho he said, Ho he smiled, Ho he laughed.
Ai vay... This is the Santa-man...
Story of Santa Clause is well-known,
but the full story was never told.

The story that tells his daily live,
People around him who made him happy.
Pasts and presents he left it here,
While he went searching for the one.

Although they share the same mission,
This man is no clause, He is a bro.
Here's the story of the bro, santa-man.
Hope you'll enjoy reading it! Ho Ho Ho...


THE BROTHERS ='D

Benedict
Chee Seng
Kuan Liang

THE ARCHIVE =')

April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
March 2013
September 2015
February 2016
March 2016
September 2016
October 2016

THE POINTLESS BOX ='/


THE STATEMENT ='0

Infinite appreciation to boompow-man, The blog saviour.
He is one of them from the available links. CLICK!
Brother right? Help you advertised your blog!

P.S: Sorry that I removed the credits.